One-on-One Personal Training with Shay
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
Get a one-on-one training session with Shay Larrisey, the owner of Red Kilo Barbell and Fitness.
> Professional IT Project and Agile Scrum Master and ISSA Certified Personal Trainer with over 15 years training experience.
> Accomplishments: United States Powerlifting Association (USPA) National Referee.
1. 42nd highest squat ever at 165 and 75th highest squat ever at 181 regardless of Federation
2. Master -Second highest deadlift in the world in a full meet in 181 class and ranked 21st in the world regardless of federation
3. Hold numerous state and National records and ranking in the USPA, RPS and IPA Powerlifting federations.
4. in 2012 Ranked number two in the world at 165 in Powerlifting regardless of age and federation
5. Blue Belt in Brazilian Ju Jitsu (BJJ)
Personal Training Session is one hour in duration focusing on overall Strength/Conditioning and Education. The first training session is a one hour class room lecture go over training methodology, application of SMART principals, biomechanics, and equipment. The objective is to ensure the program is aligned to your goals. My training principals and how I train is to have the entire body in motion.
This means the following:
1. Different M1 Tank or M4 tank sleds training such as drags, pushes, slides, etc (see video)
2. Squats Variations with weight or with fly wheel (see video)
3. Full Body Movements using Free Weights or Fly wheel (see video )
4. Sprints work on the Assault Treadmill
5. Multi joint movements with the Clean and Jerk Sled
Ideally, we will do three movements in an hour and move with a purpose and with intensity.
At the end of three weeks, we will measure progress. These measurements are based on Baselines developed in the first week of the program. This program and what we will do is not typical of any personal training program out there. You will learn and a lot and you will be doing highly effective ROI movements that you never did before but you will get accomplish your goals.
At the end of four months, I want you to fire me. My objective is for you to walk away with the knowledge to train yourself and know what to do.
Twenty-Four Hour Cancelation Notice is needed to cancel the appoint or you will be charged 75% the cost of the appointment.